Refund & Return Policy
How do I get the money back refund?
We’re sorry to see you go. If we can do anything to make it better, please let us know.
Please note that our money back guarantee does not cover refunds on Softwares, Web Development services.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any computer system
Account Setup, Termination, and Billing:
- The account will be charged on the day the order is processed, regardless of the account billing date. The account will not be charged again until the next year / month’s billing cycle. Billing dates are recurring on the day the account was opened.
- Check Orders: Accounts for subscribers who wish to pay by check will be setup when the check is received by BDWEBIT
- Disabling of accounts due to overdue payment: Accounts will be disabled if payment is not received within 14 days of the invoice date. If your account has been disabled, you may be charged a reconnection fee of up to $10 or 500/- BDT in order to re-enable your account.
- Termination of accounts due to overdue payment: If the account is not paid within 30 days of the invoice date, the account will be terminated and all information within the account will be deleted.
- Cancellation Procedure: Valid proof of account ownership will be required to terminate an account. This includes, but is not limited to, billing information in the form of a partial credit card number or other payment information, or the billing password. Non-secure information, such as the contact email address or account billing address, is not sufficient as a security verification.